The Malvern NanoSight NS300 Instrument provides an easy-to-use, reproducible platform for nanoparticle characterization.
The NS300 allows rapid, automated analysis of the size distribution andconcentration of all types of nanoparticles from 10nm to 2000nm in diameter, depending on the instrument configuration and sample type.
With the ability to be supplied with interchangeable laser modules and theintroduction of a motorized 6 place filter wheel means different fluorescent labels can be analyzed.. Sample temperature is fully programmable through the Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) software.
- Measuring particle size distribution
- Bimodal, multimodal or other samples with broad size distribution
- Measuring size of fluorescently labeled particles
- Measuring concentration of suspensions
- Wavelength: 405nm (violet), 488nm (blue), 532nm (green) or 642nm (red).
- Temperature control range: 5°C below ambient to 55°C.
- Stage: Fixed stage.
- Focus: Computer controlled motorized focus.
- Camera: sCMOS.
- Fluorescence: Motorized 6 place filter wheel with choice of filters.
- Dimensions (W, D, H): 400mm x 250mm x 400mm.
- Particle size: 10nm to 2000nm.
- Concentration range: 106 to 109 particles per mL.
See manufacturer’s overview of this product for more details.
Example of our application: